For more than 32 years, FORUM SA has been successfully operating in the fields of trade shows and professional magazine publications with respect and with a sense of responsibility towards its partners and clients. Today, FORUM organizes 8 international trade shows and puslishes 4 trade magazines.
According to an industry survey by ICAP, FORUM holds a 23% share of the market and ranks 1st in the list of companies of the industry based on its turnover and EBITDA. Lastly, according to ICAP’s research “Business Leaders in Greece” for 2017, FORUM is in the 431st place in the list of the 500 most profitable companies.
Strategic partnership with NürnbergMesse Group
As of September 2019, FORUM SA is a member of the NürnbergMesse Group, one of the 12 largest exhibition companies in the world. This partnership will support the further development of FORUM SA, and will help Greece become a major trade show hub for the Balkans and Southeast Europe.
FORUM SA, adapted to the new conditions that have developed due to the coronavirus pandemic and guided by the safety and health of exhibitors and visitors, was certified by TUV Austria Hellas with the “CoVid-Shield” Certification, regarding the preparation and organization of trade shows. In accordance with the legal framework and the specific requirements that apply to its activity, FORUM SA has taken all the necessary steps to ensure that there is an appropriate mechanism to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease during the trade shows that organizes and has committed for the continuous monitoring and review of the Safety and Health Mechanism based on the epidemiological data and recommendations of the competent authorities.
Today, the company organizes the following international trade shows:
- FOODTECH: An international trade show 100% focused on the production, packaging, storing and handling technologies of Food & Beverages.
- HORECA: A world-class exhibition on catering and hotel equipment and food service units.
- FOOD EXPO: The leading Food and Beverage trade show in Southeast Europe and one of the most important of its kind internationally.
- OENOTELIA: A specialized wine and spirits trade show of purely professional character and international orientation. Organized alongside FOOD EXPO.
- ARΤΟΖΑ: The largest international exhibition of Bakery, Confectionery and Ice Cream in the Balkans and one of the most recognized of its kind internationally.
- ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: The most important festival for coffee and its culture. It targets industry professionals, home baristas and the wider public.
- XENIA: A premium exhibition aimed exclusively at hoteliers, as well as professionals and entrepreneurs of the country’s tourism industry.
- BIO FESTIVAL: A premium festival that focuses on organic products and eco living. It targets professionals and consumers alike.
Moreover, the company publishes 4 professional magazines:
- Α-Ζ (Bakery-Pastry)
- SNACK & COFFEE
exhibitors on an
sq. m. of exhibition
Greek & international