The festival will be organized in accordance with the National Public Health Organization’s health protocol, the main points of which are the following:
1. One visitor every 15 m2 will be allowed, which means that 1,700 people will be able to congregate safely at the same time within the Technopolis grounds.
2. Capacity at exhibitor stands * (employees and visitors)
· Up to 20m2: 4 persons
· From 20m2 to 100m2: 4 + 1 person every 10m2
· Over 100m2: 12 + 1 person every 15m2
3. Inside exhibitor stands, physical distancing regulations implemented in retailers, as well as regulations regarding the space between tables implemented in foodservice, will apply.
4. Exhibitor and staff attendance will be personalized. Access to the trade show grounds will be allowed after temperature screening. Name tags that will be displayed in prominent place throughout the stay at the exhibition center, are mandatory.
5. Visitor attendance will take place through personalized digital invitations, which should be presented at the entrance of the exhibition center, where a complete list of names will be kept. Access to the trade show grounds will be allowed after temperature screening.
6. Exhibitors and staff are required to use non-medical protective masks within the main areas of the exhibition center.
7. The organizing company must develop a crisis management plan, which: a) will be posted in prominent places as well as in digital media b) will be sent to their customers/exhibitors, and c) will be available to the inspection authorities.